Register Now for a Live Webinar Discussing the Commodities, Foreign Currencies & Precious Metals, including a review from the May issue of the CCPM Forecaster, with a Q&A session.
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: 4:00 PM EST
Who May Attend?
1) All subscribers to the CCPM Forecaster (please check your email to register for this event).
2) Subscribers to any of our other monthly research publications (select your discounted rate below)
3) All Active Website Members (select your discounted rate below)
4) Members of the general public (select the appropriate rate below)*
*Note that if you opt to subscribe to the CCPM within 10 days of this webinar you will receive credit in the amount paid for this webinar towards an annual subscription). Just let us know when you submit payment for the CCPM Annual Subscription.
What the webinar will cover:
1) A review of the May 2017 CCPM Forecast focusing on relevant details and updates since the forecast was released.
2) Discussions on trade set up and management.
3) A Q&A session pertaining to the material, including questions about interest rates, global macroeconomics, currencies, commodities and precious metals.
If you are unable to attend this webinar we will make it available for review at a later time (the recorded version it will be made available within 48 hours).